About The Otero
The Otero is a glasses frame for children ages 8-12 years old. The Otero is made from hand-polished cellulose acetate and has spring-loaded hinges to allow for maximum flexibility and durability. The frame is fashionable, lightweight, universally fitting, and fits comfortably on a child's face. The Otero comes with high-quality prescription polycarbonate lenses, which are impact resistant and anti-reflective, making them the safest option for children. Free shipping and free returns. Have more questions? Click below for info about The Otero sizing, or to chat with a stylist.
The Otero has frame measurements of 49-17-140, with a lens height of 32mm and a frame width of 130mm. It typically fits ages 8-12.
Upgrade your lenses
Our lenses are polarized and filter 100% of UVA & UVB rays to keep your eyes protected. Goodbye glare and eye-strain—Hello Pair.
Prescription Lens Offerings
- All lenses are treated with an anti-reflective and anti-scratch treatment at no additional cost.
- Add-ons include: Blue-light filtering, premium ultra-thin and light responsive at an additional charge.
- Additional prescription options offered: Progressive lenses, Readers and Prisms.
- A progressive lens does the job of a single-vision lens and reading glasses, so that you only have one pair of glasses on hand.
- A better option without a bifocal line for bifocal wearers
- Available for an additional $199
- Only one pair of glasses needed for indoors and outdoors. Perfect for active people
- Excellent option for kids as their developing eyes are most sensitive
- Available for an additional $149
Free shipping and free returns on every order
Try Pair risk-free today. We have a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Pair, we promise to make it right.