About The Reese
The Reese is our narrow, round shape that looks great on more petite faces. Have more questions? Click below for info about The Reese sizing, or to chat with a stylist.
The Reese has frame measurements of 48-19-140, with a lens height of 40.4mm and a frame width of 133mm. If you prefer your frames to fit more snug, or if you have a narrower face than most, then The Reese is a perfect choice.
Upgrade your lenses
Our lenses are polarized and filter 100% of UVA & UVB rays to keep your eyes protected. Goodbye glare and eye-strain—Hello Pair.
Prescription Lens Offerings
- All lenses are treated with an anti-reflective and anti-scratch treatment at no additional cost.
- Add-ons include: Blue-light filtering, premium ultra-thin and light responsive at an additional charge.
- Additional prescription options offered: Progressive lenses, Readers and Prisms.
- A progressive lens does the job of a single-vision lens and reading glasses, so that you only have one pair of glasses on hand.
- A better option without a bifocal line for bifocal wearers
- Available for an additional $199
- Only one pair of glasses needed for indoors and outdoors. Perfect for active people
- Excellent option for kids as their developing eyes are most sensitive
- Available for an additional $149
Free shipping and free returns on every order
Try Pair risk-free today. We have a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Pair, we promise to make it right.