Add a Touch of Glamor to Your Life with Glitter Eyeglasses
April 10, 2023 • 8:41 AM
We all need a little glamor in our life. Even if glitz isn’t usually your thing, a touch of sparkle can lift the most mundane of days. Glitter eyeglasses are for everyone, no matter where you sit on the bling scale.
So what are glitter eyeglasses? Let’s dive into what makes glasses glitter and explore what they can do for you. We’ll also walk you through how to choose the right ones for you and help you look and feel your best — because everyone deserves that.
What Are Glitter Eyeglasses?
Glitter glasses aren’t just eyewear; they’re accessories. They come in a wide range of styles, from retro to modern and everything in between. Their distinguishing feature is their sparkle, which can come from glitter, crystals, rhinestones, diamante, or even real diamonds, depending on your budget. Their embellishment means they stand out and make a statement — and so will you.
Ranging from beautifully elegant to fun and glitzy, glitter eyeglasses are certainly unique. They're also versatile — depending on the style you choose, you can wear them with jeans and a t-shirt or sophisticated evening wear.
Style them down with a nude face or subtle, downplayed makeup plus a natural hairstyle. Or style them up with a blow-out or updo and artfully applied shimmery makeup that flatters your face.
Choosing Your Glitter Glasses
When you’re selecting the right pair of glitter glasses for you, you need to consider a few different elements: frame shape, frame size, and color choices.
Glitter Eyeglass Frame Shape
In a nutshell, the frame shape you choose should complement your face shape. For example:
- Angular glasses, with square or rectangular frames, help to balance out a rounder face.
- Oval or round glasses add complementary softness to a more defined face with strong lines.
- And the upturned corners of cat-eye glasses flatter many different types of faces.
Glitter Eyeglass Frame Size
Frame size is also dictated by your facial features. Some faces are wider, while others are narrower, and people have different nose bridges and ear placement.
You’ll often find glasses measurements printed inside the bridge or on the temple arms. These are in millimeters and usually follow a specific format of three numbers, separated by a space, a line, or sometimes a character like a square.
The numbers are usually displayed in this order:
- Lens width: the horizontal width of the lens. This should be slightly wider than your eye.
- Bridge width: the distance from one side of your nose to the other. Glasses with the right bridge width will rest comfortably on your nose, without sliding or pinching.
- Temple arm length: the length of the arms, which should rest securely on your ears.
If you have another pair of glasses that fits you well, check for those numbers.
Many eyewear companies publish a size guide — and sometimes also display additional measurements like lens height and frame width for each style. Use these to compare frame sizes and find the right one for you.
Alternatively, if you don’t have a pair that fits you, ask your optician to give you the right measurements.
Glitter Eyeglass Frame Colors
The color of the glitter eyeglasses you go for will depend on the look you want. If you prefer subtle, choose clear or light colors. For a bold look that really stands out, choose a darker color, like red, blue, black, or purple, or a bright one, like orange or neon green.
- Add some subtle crystal embellishment to black or navy-blue glasses, and you have a strong, elegant, and sophisticated look that you can take effortlessly from day to night.
- Clear glasses with a touch of rhinestone decoration are playful and versatile and can also be worn day or night.
- Pink glitter glasses add a light, feminine, and fun element to your outfit — they're great for everyday wear and can be worn to a party too.
- And if you like more than just a touch of glamor, you could opt for diamante with faux diamonds on a base of silver or gold.
How to Order Glitter Eyeglasses
If you’re looking for a pair (or two) of glitter glasses, Pair Eyewear is the place to start. Our range of full-rim Base Frames and interchangeable Top Frames gives you all the versatility you could want, starting from just $60.
Choose Your Base Frame
Each frame has slightly different dimensions, so be sure to consult our Size Guide to fine-tune your choices.
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely happy with the fit or look of your frames when they arrive, Pair has a 30-day warranty that allows you to exchange your purchase or get a refund.
Choose Your Top Frame
Our Top Frames are extremely light and attach magnetically to the Base Frames. So when you want to change your look, simply snap them off and use your Base Frame on its own or snap on another Top Frame.
The beauty of this is that if you don’t want to wear glitter glasses all day, you can carry them in your Top Frame Case and pull them out when you’re ready to move into evening/party mode. And since your Top Frame Case can take two, you can also carry a pair of Sun Tops with you to change your regular glasses into sunglasses on the move.
Consider one of these gorgeous Top Frames for your glitter eyeglasses:
- For daily wear with a touch of sparkle, try Navy Sparkle or Ruby Sparkle Top Frames.
- For a fun night out at a party, go with Hot Pink Sparkle or Electric Purple Sparkle Top Frames.
- For a day at the beach, how about some Aquamarine Sparkle Sun Tops?
- For a fab party outside on a sunny day, go glam with some Rose Gold Sparkle Sun Tops.
Choose Your Lens Type and Add-Ons
We offer a range of non-prescription and prescription lenses, so whether you need reading glasses, single-vision lenses, or bifocals (we carry the latest version of these: progressive lenses), you’ll find what you need. We also offer prescription sunglasses for sunny days outdoors.
Optional add-ons to your prescription glasses include photochromic — or transition — lenses, which automatically darken in bright environments and then lighten again as the light dims. If you spend a lot of time in front of your device, especially late at night, consider blue-light-blocking glasses. These protect your eyes from the blue rays emitted by your device, which can otherwise interfere with your sleep. And if you have a high prescription, it’s worth investing in Premium Plus lenses. They’re ultra-thin and help to lighten the weight of your glasses.
When you're ready to checkout, Pair accepts FSA and HSA cards. And if you have out-of-network benefits, most insurance companies will reimburse you for your Pair prescription glasses and sunglasses.
Glitter Eyeglasses Help You Shine
Glitter eyeglasses are designed to stand out with the help of glitter, crystals, or diamonds. To make sure you shine the brightest, choose a frame shape and size that complements your facial features, and pick out colors that reflect who you are and suit your lifestyle.
Add the prescription you need plus any functional extras like blue-light, light-responsive, or ultra-thin lenses, and you have a beautiful pair of glasses that gets you through your day with ease and glamor.
Order your glitter glasses from Pair Eyewear today. Because no matter what your personality, you can add some sparkle to your life!